Since my childhood I faced the issue of irregular periods. I underwent several medical test and every time the results would be normal. One small change in my diet since recent days has helped me over come this problem.
I started regularly having almost 6 dates everyday in the morning. Now I am not much of a person who loves sweets so initially it was a bit difficult for me to handle the taste but slowly and steadily I got used to the taste. Dates may be warm for some people’s body so it is suggested that you have a glass of milk along with it. What I used to generally do is avoid having dates on the days it was warm in order to avoid any reactions. A couple of times I also had got heat boils but then just a couple of days just avoid eating them.
The other benefit of eating dates regularly is that it helps you in getting rid of the pimples and also brings a huge difference on your face. Regular eating of dates makes your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
Here are the medical Benefits of eating Dates:-
- Dates help in making your bones stronger, so they can save you from future osteoporosis;
- Dates also help you in improving your digestion;
- It is rich in iron and therefore helps you in overcoming your iron deficiency and thus solving your problem of low hemoglobin and regularizing your periods.
- It strengthens your nervous system.
- It helps in maintaining the elasticity of your skin and bringing back that glow on your face.
While, I am not medical expert but having dates regularly has helped me battle my irregular Periods. Each one of ours body is different and so are our requirements. You need not have 6 dates daily but one a day definitely wont harm you.
Feel Constantly fatigued…Click here for Tips to get your energy back!
- A Date a day keeps the Doctor away - August 3, 2017
- Child Sex Abuse and its Legal Remedies - July 22, 2017
- Child Sex Abuse - July 18, 2017
- My Papa - June 18, 2017
- How I taught my kid to share - June 17, 2017
- Top 5 Reasons why Working Mothers Should not quit their jobs - May 26, 2017
- Constantly fatigued…Tips to get your energy back - May 3, 2017