It can make skin hydrated internally and cleans the skin pores. Honey also provides moisture for dry skin and for oily skin you can use Neem / Tulsi paste with honey.
2. Baking soda
Mix two spoons with water and form a paste and apply it on face , gently scrubs the skin after 5 minutes wash with fresh water. It will leave your skin oil free. Use it twice a week.
3. Aloe vera Gel
It makes your skin soft and also slow down the process of aging . It’s anti-inflammatory properties fastens the skin healing process. Regular use can diminished the dark spots, age spots too.
4. Apple cider vinegar
It maintain skin’s PH levels. It makes skin not much dry neither too oily. Apply on face mix with water and after few minutes wash it off. It gives you clean skin free from bacteria etc.
5. Coconut oil
Dip a cotton ball in coconut oil to clean your makeup. For dry skin, it acts as a cleansing agent and for oily skin use Neem oil. Mix coconut oil with camphor and apply on dark spots, acne spots for spotless skin.
It solves your problem of sun tanning. It is good for oily skin and acts as moisturizer and cleanser for dry skin.
7. Besan/Gram flour
It is good for acne prone skin and for oily skin. Mix besan with water/ rose water and form a paste. Apply it on whole face , after 15 minutes wash with fresh water.
9. Egg Whites
- Diet for Junior Athletes - September 3, 2017
- Natural and Herbal Remedies for Cold and Cough for Kids - August 13, 2017
- “DARR, DARE AND CARE”…. - July 30, 2017
- Home Remedies for Glowing and Flawless Skin - July 23, 2017
- Diet during Pregnancy - July 16, 2017
- Nature’s Miracle-Camphor - July 9, 2017
- Indian Diet Plan for Breastfeeding Mothers - July 2, 2017
- Zero Oil Cooking Recipes for Moms - June 25, 2017