Preparing Tiffin for your loved is not an easy task. You have to come up with new recipes and new ways to feed them healthier stuff. They are obviously inclined towards junk food but you have to balance it out. It’s not that difficult though. Here we have prepared a list of some healthy recipes for your kid’s lunch box. here are some Ideas for Healthy Lunch Boxes for Kids:
Palak Paneer Roll
Mix the Palak in the dough and chapatti. Stuff it with paneer. Roll it like a Kathi Roll and pack it for your kid’s lunch. In this way, you will be feeding them nutritional Palak if they hate it or reluctant to eat it.
Use whole wheat roti for the wrap and for the filling use fresh shredded veggies like carrot, tomatoes, onions, cabbage. Sauté the veggies in a pan until cooked and the fill it the wrap. You can also add mushrooms, corns, paneer, and broccoli.
This is the simplest recipe with high nutritional content. Mix cooked dal in the dough and cook it as you cook any other parantha.
Stuffed paranthas are also a good option. You can stuff paranthas with cauliflower, onion, rice, radish, and paneer. Paneer paranthas are a delight not just for kids but also for adults.
You can serve idlis in numerous ways: with sambar, fried idlis, or just with sauce. For Fried Idlis all you need to do is prepare a mix of onion and capsicum sautéed in rye. Then cut idli into four pieces and add sauce. It tastes delicious.
- Curd Rice
Mix cooked cooled rice in curd and add salt, cucumber, and tomatoes. For tempering, heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and mustard seeds, ginger, chilli, and curry leaves. Finally, add hing when curry leaves become crisp.
Happy parenting with Buddingstar.com
Ideas for Healthy Lunch Boxes for Kids
- Best Coaching institutes for kids in Mohali - July 21, 2017
- Judo Classes for kids in Mohali - July 13, 2017
- Best Cake shops in Chandigarh - June 27, 2017
- Best food for summers - June 21, 2017
- Best Dance Classes for kids in Mohali - June 19, 2017
- Best Play Schools in Mohali - June 14, 2017
- Bad Parenting Signs that you Should know - June 6, 2017
- If your child gets angry quickly, it is because you give too much attention to misbehavior - May 31, 2017
- If your child is a coward, it is because you help them too quickly. - May 24, 2017
- Let them choose what your kid want - May 19, 2017