You may find math problems have no use in real life but it is not the truth. Mathematics is important in our lives and without a good understanding, kids can find difficulties in dealing practically every career. We all live in a mathematically driven work and properly learning mathematics can make a significant difference.
Benefits of Mathematics for Kids:
Many kids find math to be super boring and also annoying. A good understanding of mathematics improves practical skills in kids and also adds lifetime learning. Here are the top benefits of learning math.
1. Improve analytical skills
Analytical thinking helps the child to investigate and know the reality about the situation and make decisions not based on emotions.
2. Develops the ability to think
Math is all about finding solutions by analyzing the problem. Math should be fundamental in the child’s education so that they can be a better thinker.
3. Practical exposure
Mathematics explains how things work and focus on precision and accuracy. By learning math, kids can reach their conclusions based on logic.
4. Sharpens the brain
Mathematics deals with reasoning and logical solutions. It helps to open up the mind and find solutions.
|Get Free Cuemath Worksheets now for your Little Mathematician! Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/2XDDfpC|
Here are some easy ways to make math interesting for kids:
If math is a dreaded subject at your place, here are some easy hacks to make mathematics learning fun.
1. Play math games
There are a lot of excellent games that teach maths in a fun and easy way for kids. Try out games like Snake and Ladder, Checkers, Building blocks, Battleship, Ludo. These games deal with fundamental concepts of mathematics.
2. Field Trip
Take your child out for shopping, encourage them to calculate the price and discounts mentioned on products. If you have a math museum nearby, it can offer an excellent experience for the child.
3. Do not grill the child
This is true, avoid mindless repetition of mathematics problems, it could be boring and too monotonous.
4. Money management
Make your child manage a ledger and record the income and expense, it will help the child to manage money and at the same time learning math.
5. Enroll in Cuemath
Cuemath is a popular designed learning platform that encourages the child to learn mathematics practically and creatively.
What is Cuemath?
Cuemath is a brilliantly designed learning platform for kids that primarily caters to mathematics. This learning program is focused on Kindergarten to Grade 10. The teaching method of Cuemath empowers children to learn mathematics via reasoning and visualization.
- Curriculum designed by IITians and Cambridge University professionals.
- Personalized learning platform for students
- Visual and conceptual learning
- Topic-wise practice and mock tests
- Instant doubt clearing by an expert teacher
- Trained and certified teachers
- 1:6 (teacher to student ratio) batch size of each class for proper attention.
- The curriculum is designed and alighted with the school syllabus
Cuemath is India’s No. 1 math learning program which is based on the concept of visual and practical learning. The teachers focus on accurate learning, critical thinking, and building speed.
- Access to more than 180 Specially designed workbooks to strengthen math concepts
- Creative 15+ math manipulatives to visualize math concepts better
- 500+ intriguing puzzle cards to make logical and reasoning skills understandable
- More than 150 fun tab-based math activities to increase speed and accuracy
- 5000+ centers across India
- Personalized mathematic classes for child
Cuemath Variants Based on the Grades:
1. Kindergarten to 6th Grade
This is an offline class taken by certified Cuemath teachers. The classes are taken across India at Cuemath centres and encourage the child to build their own mental mathematics learning model.
2. 7th to 10th Grade
Online classes are conducted by certified Cuemath teachers to prepare the child for competitive exams. The students are prepared to outperform and participate in International Math Olympiad. In addition to it, Cuemath teachers ensure the child excels in math at school and have a 2-time increase in logical reasoning and skills. All this is accomplished by encouraging children to analyze and learn algorithms and calculating techniques.
Book a Trial Class Now
Cuemath has recently launched a leap course totally free of cost. The kids can Access Online Curriculum for free and learn from home until the lockdown ends.
|Book a free Cuemath Class now for your child. Here’s the link to register: https://bit.ly/3f3HAZV|
Summer Learning Camp
Convert boring summer vacation into learning time, check out the Summer Camp 2020, it features 12 hours’ worth of content to be done in 12 sessions. Each class is of 60 mins and encourages the child to learn and explore
- Logic skills via Puzzles like Sudoku, Futoshiki & Ken-Ken Puzzles
- Develop skills using Origami & Tangram
- Data based mini projects via pie charts, histograms
Cuemath is focused on teaching math the right way. The expert team exposes the child to a learning system that encourages them to think logically and understand the concept of mathematics.
So, without a doubt get your little champ enrolled in Cuemath in just one click. Here’s the link: https://bit.ly/3f3HAZV
Let’s make maths interesting and fun-filled for the kids with Cuemath.
- 5 Financial Lessons I Learnt From My Mother - May 17, 2023
- 7 Ways To Encourage Your Child’s Participation In Household Chores - April 21, 2023
- Foods That Should Be Taken By Moms Who Need To Increase Breast Milk - March 2, 2023
- A Good Gift For Mom - January 13, 2023
- 5 Awesome Toys That Will Keep Your Child Active & On The Move - December 29, 2022
- Role of Parents in School Management - December 1, 2022
- 4 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before You Seek Out Adoption - October 31, 2022
- What Are The Top 10 Upcoming Trends For Women To Wear In 2023? - October 7, 2022
- 10 Amazing Board Books That Kids Adore - September 27, 2022
- Why the latest design trend of temporary wallpaper is amazing - May 12, 2022