Hey! Beautiful ladies…!! Young looking skin is what we always dream of! Wrinkles, fine lines, laugh lines and dark spots are the biggest nightmares of any woman. Many women above the age of 30 spend thousands of rupees on many clinical procedures and rejuvenation therapies to get their back shining skin. This post describes the Best Home remedies to treat wrinkles and skin ageing.
But my dear ladies, we can’t run away from aging but what we can do is delay it as long as possible with do-it-at-home remedies. Before treatment of every problem we should know the root cause of that problem
I will give you the insights about root causes for wrinkles and skin ageing, and also best home remedies to treat wrinkles and skin ageing as well as some do’s and don’ts for best results.
Now, what are wrinkles?
Basically, wrinkles are creases in skin that become visible with ageing as the skin loses its natural elasticity.
Next question comes in our mind is what causes wrinkles?
Well, ageing is a natural process and with ageing your skin tends to lose elasticity and moisture. Our skin starts ageing from late 20’s but effects become more apparent after 30’s. Collagen and elastin are two major proteins which makes our skin elastic and youthful. With time these protein start depleting leading to appearance of wrinkles, fine lines on face, neck, on forehand and back of hands.
Firstly, I want to tell you before giving Best Home Remedies to treat wrinkles and skin ageing:
Some tips to be used in your day-to-day life for preventing wrinkles and fine lines:-
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Say no to Junk food and have a balanced diet that includes all essential nutrients and proteins.
2. Never dehydrate yourself. So, drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
3. Stay away from negative influences such as smoking and drinking.
4. Get at least 8 hours of sleep daily.
5. Stress and anxiety needs to be controlled.
6. Eat food rich in omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants (discussed in detail below).
7. Don’t forget to use an umbrella or a hat and use UV rays protection crèmes on face the time you step out in Sun.
As mentioned above, you need to take care of your diet to keep your skin healthy because if you are healthy from inside, it will reflect outside.
So, here are some foods to keep in your diet to fight wrinkles:-
As you grow old, the need of antioxidants becomes greater. So add a lot of antioxidants to your diet to improve your metabolism rate.
# Consume foods rich in Vitamin A, fruits like Papaya, vegetables such as spinach, roots such as carrot, beans like soyabean and fish are great source of Vitamin A. Vitamin E is another component that keeps your skin healthy such as almonds, avocados, olive oil etc.
Foods to avoid to prevent wrinkles and skin ageing are:-
# Fried foods, dairy foods and sugar needs to be avoided or kept to minimum to prevent wrinkles. Well, Sugar makes the ageing faster. But we all love sugar.
I have jotted down the major side effects of sugar which are:
1. Intake of sugar causes glycation which results in wrinkles, sagging, dark circles etc.
2. Sugar decreases metabolism which can lead to makes you do less physical activities and burn less thus resulting in ageing faster.
3. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is very common in celebrities who get it injected into skin to look younger. Sugar decreases the production of HGH in body which makes you look older.
4. Sugar promotes inflammation which can lead to loss of skin elasticity, breakdown of cells resulting into faster aging.
5. Sugar weakens the immune system by decreasing the level of Vitamin C in body which is an antioxidant.
So, my advice to all the ladies out there to try to decrease the intake of sugar as much as you can.
Now comes the outer care of skin.
My beautiful ladies, you don’t need to spend your hard earned money on those anti-ageing creams and procedures. Just step into your kitchen..!! Yes you are right, you can best Treatment or Home remedies to treat wrinkles and skin ageing in your kitchen only.
Here are some Best Home remedies to treat wrinkles and skin ageing:–
1. Cucumber and curd Mask
To prepare mask you need:
* Half cup curd
* Two teaspoons of grated cucumber
Method: Mix both the ingredients well and the paste to skin. After 20 minutes rinse with warm water. Use this face pack twice a week for few weeks get smooth and healthy skin.
2. Tomato Mask
To prepare mask you need:-
* 1 small ripe tomato
* 2 tablespoons of sea salt
Method: Cut the tomato in half and dip the inner half in sea salt. Scrub your face with this for 1- 2 minutes. Leave the tomato pulp on to your skin for 5 minutes. Then, rinse with water. Repeat this twice a week for better results.
3. Papaya and Banana Mask
To prepare mask you need:-
* A small piece of papaya
* 1/2 banana
Method: Mix these two fruits together and apply the paste on those fine lines on your face. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water.
Use this fruit mask once or twice a week and get younger looking skin.
4. Cinnamon Mask
To prepare mask you need:
*1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
*1 tablespoon honey
Method: Mix honey and cinnamon powder well and apply the mixture as mask on your face. Leave it for 5-10 min. Rinse with lukewarm water. Use this mask twice a week for healthy skin
5. Aloe Vera Mask
To prepare mask you need :
*1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
*1 egg white
Method: Make the paste of these two ingredients and gently massage it on your face. Leave it on for half an hour and then wash off.
Apply this mask twice a week and your dull skin will get healed into smooth and clear skin.
Now last but nevertheless Massage.
When we talk about massage, the most effective massage techniques nowadays is Chinese spoon facial massage. Spoon massage increase the blood flow and make skin firmer and detoxify the face to look younger. For doing this you all need is olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil or aloe Vera gel. Apply some oil on your face and start massage with back of spoon . Do massage in upward direction as facial massages are done for 5 -10 minutes once a week. You will find a big difference in your skin.
Well, I hope you all will find all these Home Remedies to treat wrinkles and skin ageing beneficial for your skin.
So take the best care of your skin. And Always remember only a “Happy Mommy raises a Happy Baby”
Stay Healthy! Stay Gorgeous!!!
Read more blogs by me
- Child Obesity: A Global Problem - February 15, 2019
- The Blue Whale Challenge Game Menace - August 11, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks after Pregnancy: 10 Natural Remedies - July 23, 2017
- Belly Skin Care During Pregnancy - July 21, 2017
- A Ride of “HAPPINESS” - June 24, 2017
- My Hero.. My Dad - June 18, 2017
- Home Remedies To Treat Wrinkles And Skin Ageing - June 14, 2017
- Is C-Section Painful or Not? - June 6, 2017