Design can be found at the crux of almost every industry today as increasingly businesses are realizing that a well-designed product and service is integral to their success. Building an Innovation capacity has become a survival tool for every organization. Design Strategy & Management, a course which offers the right blend of design and management education. A trained Design Manager acts as a bridge between the creative and business side of a company. It is via the power of Design thinking and Innovative methodologies that the Design Manager is able to build in an Innovation Capacity among people in the organization.
Below are the top 5 reasons you’ll love about being a part of the tribe:
- You’re part of a niche group.
India produces 1.5 million STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Management) graduates every year. Resultant scenario is that a whopping chunk of these graduates struggle to find the work they aspire for. So, don’t be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else. Be a game changer and enter the niche.
2. You are not just entrepreneurs. You are Designpreneurs!
By learning the essentials of both design and business, the course enables young creative minds to develop the ability to build new and niftier products, and also know the trick to sell them in the market. This creates a new class of entrepreneurs, who may be called Designpreneurs!
3. You are scarce as hen’s teeth and will always have a huge demand in the industry.
Every business is about design today. However, there is a language problem. The businesses side finds it difficult to understand design. Similarly, design industry lacks management skills. A typical manager cannot bridge this gap. Design managers have the ability to align design and business in a perfect way.
4. All exams are open book!
Yes, you read it right. You are not required to cram thousands of definitions and formulas, and vomit it out on the exam day. The focus is rightly placed on learning by doing, and you are constantly involved in experiential learning via projects, case studies, design thinking workshops, field visits etc.
5. International exposure.
It is very well recognized that cross cultural exposure is very important in developing the overall personality and expanding opportunities for a design manager. Hence, international study trips are a fundamental part of the curriculum at both graduate and post-graduate levels.
This post 5 reasons to study Design Strategy & Management is by Dr Sanmitra Chitte, the Dean of School of Management at World University of Design.
|If you have more queries related to courses in Design? Click here on their official website|
- Everything You Want To Know About The Sims 4 Pregnancy Mods - April 13, 2021
- 5 Things to Consider before Beginning IVF Treatment - April 13, 2021
- Top 18 Symptoms of Baby Girl During Pregnancy - April 3, 2021
- Top 17 Symptoms of Baby Boy During Pregnancy - March 27, 2021
- Do This One Thing To Take Care Of Your Child’s Education Expenses - March 26, 2021
- Tips to Raise a Confident Public Speaker - March 25, 2021
- The Impact Of International Schools Is Growing – Here’s Why - February 24, 2021
- How To Choose A Suitable Life Insurance Policy As A New Dad - February 24, 2021
- What You Need to Know When Hiring A Wedding Photographer - February 5, 2021
- 12 Best High Chairs for Babies in India - January 20, 2021