It is said that when you welcome a new member into your family, life changes like a wheel of fortune.
Here is the list of ten things that change when you have a baby for an individual:
- You get to know more of your creative side: it brings out the singer/actor/magician in you!!
- You are more aware of your surroundings than ever before.
- You start believing in the fairy tales too, you relive your childhood.
- Your love for your parents increases as you start to understand their ideology.
- Your room is no longer neat and tidy; it becomes filled to the brim with soothers, diapers and toys!!
- You understand who your real friends are as people who are still in touch with you after the baby, truly value your friendship.
- Your outings change from clubs/discotheques to animal/ amusement parks.
- You manage your day from taking a10-hour sleep cycle to less than 3 hours sleep cycle.
- Your selfies no longer includes only you; your child becomes a default setting in the camera.
- There is a transition from being a fearless individual to being an over sensitive one for your child. You forget your pains for the smile of your loved one.
Happy Parenting with BuddingStar