The long awaited monsoon is finally here! So here are Few Monsoon Tips for Baby which can easily ensure that he not only enjoys the monsoons but stays healthy too…!
Boost your kid’s Immunity by including almonds and nuts, curd, soup and home cooked food only. Avoid Street food!
Make your child drink plenty of boiled water to prevent dehydration. Carry water bottle when going out!
Ask your kid to Sanitize his hands before & after meals.
Clothes & Footwear:
Dress you child in loose clothes made of light cotton. For footwear- Synthetic chappals & Gumboots are ideal for child.
Kid’s feet, shoes and socks must be kept dry and clean. Get him used to wearing slippers or socks inside the house.
Cold & Flu:
Avoid taking your baby out for long during this season as their immunity isn’t strong and they are more prone to cold and flu.
Keep your child’s room clean and dry. Maintain normal room temperature in their rooms.
No Nail Biting:
Prevent your child from biting his nails as this will cause him to ingest any infection that may be on his hands.
Get your kid colorful umbrella, fancy raincoat to make him stay away from getting drenched!
Hot water Bath:
Give kid a hot bath if he gets drenched in the rain.
Use mosquito’s nets in the kid’s room instead of mosquito coils. Keep surroundings clean!
Some flu vaccines available in the market which may be given before the monsoon starts but always take your doctor’s advice.
So, now that you know of these simple Monsoon tips for baby which can protect him/her from any untoward illnesses this monsoon, we are sure that you will let him/her jump in as many puddles as he/she wants!
Happy Parenting with Budding Star
- Easy Ways to Make Math Interesting for Kids - May 29, 2020
- How to Get Rid of Dry and Dull Lips Naturally - April 2, 2020
- Top 15 Symptoms of Baby Girl During Pregnancy - March 28, 2020
- Top 15 Symptoms of Baby Boy During Pregnancy - March 27, 2020
- Everything You Want To Know About The Sims 4 Pregnancy Mods - March 18, 2020
- Role of Social Class in Parenting - January 7, 2020
- Fostering- A Form of Employment with Human Touch - November 9, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Car Insurance Policies For Seniors - October 31, 2019
- The Benefits of Spending More on High-End Sneakers - October 30, 2019
- How to clean a Mattress - October 24, 2019