The long awaited monsoon is finally here! So here are Few Monsoon Tips for Baby which can easily ensure that he not only enjoys the monsoons but stays healthy too…!
Boost your kid’s Immunity by including almonds and nuts, curd, soup and home cooked food only. Avoid Street food!
Make your child drink plenty of boiled water to prevent dehydration. Carry water bottle when going out!
Ask your kid to Sanitize his hands before & after meals.
Clothes & Footwear:
Dress you child in loose clothes made of light cotton. For footwear- Synthetic chappals & Gumboots are ideal for child.
Kid’s feet, shoes and socks must be kept dry and clean. Get him used to wearing slippers or socks inside the house.
Cold & Flu:
Avoid taking your baby out for long during this season as their immunity isn’t strong and they are more prone to cold and flu.
Keep your child’s room clean and dry. Maintain normal room temperature in their rooms.
No Nail Biting:
Prevent your child from biting his nails as this will cause him to ingest any infection that may be on his hands.
Get your kid colorful umbrella, fancy raincoat to make him stay away from getting drenched!
Hot water Bath:
Give kid a hot bath if he gets drenched in the rain.
Use mosquito’s nets in the kid’s room instead of mosquito coils. Keep surroundings clean!
Some flu vaccines available in the market which may be given before the monsoon starts but always take your doctor’s advice.
So, now that you know of these simple Monsoon tips for baby which can protect him/her from any untoward illnesses this monsoon, we are sure that you will let him/her jump in as many puddles as he/she wants!
Happy Parenting with Budding Star
- 3 Financial Lessons I Learnt From My Mother - May 17, 2023
- 5 Ways To Encourage Your Child’s Participation In Household Chores - April 21, 2023
- Foods That Should Be Taken By Moms Who Need To Increase Breast Milk - March 2, 2023
- A Good Gift For Mom - January 13, 2023
- 5 Awesome Toys That Will Keep Your Child Active & On The Move - December 29, 2022
- Role of Parents in School Management - December 1, 2022
- 4 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before You Seek Out Adoption - October 31, 2022
- What Are The Top 10 Upcoming Trends For Women To Wear In 2023? - October 7, 2022
- 10 Amazing Board Books That Kids Adore - September 27, 2022
- Why the latest design trend of temporary wallpaper is amazing - May 12, 2022