The plethora of Personalized Books for Kids today keeps one wondering what is the best place to invest one’s money. After doing my research and getting a couple of customized products for my son, I came across ‘I and my story’. This one here is a little baby trying to come out if its shell. Though not highly advertised, it is making a mark for itself with its quality content.
I got the book titled, ‘ Wonder-ing Carpet’ customized for my son.
- The most fascinating way to teach a child especially a preschooler about wonders of the world.
- With the child’s photograph in the book, it becomes a prized possession for the little ones. They learn the concept of my property.
- The binding is steady and colors are vibrant. Perfect for kids who can’t read, yet relate to pictures.
- Facts about each wonder is mentioned at the end of the book for older and more inquisitive kids.
- Child’s name along with his friends names enhances the involvement manifolds.
- One book will suffice even for siblings and the characters range from one to many according to the titles available.
- And my most favorite part, this one here is pocket friendly, it won’t dent your budget and can be customized in advance as birthday gifts too.
Now for the Cons
- The font could be a bit bigger for kids who can read.
- Marketing of the same by the company could be more intensive.
- A faster courier service can be used as the product I received was after some delays.
The staff at iandmystory is responsive and available for all the queries we have. As a mother I would suggest these books as a must have in your child’s library.
Happy Parenting with Budding Star
- 7 Tips To Stay Healthy In Your Pregnancy - April 3, 2021
- Personalized Books for Kids - August 17, 2017
- 3 Must have Products for Every New Mom - July 28, 2017
- 5 Tips For A Gorgeous Skin Post Delivery - June 28, 2017
- 5 Min Dress Up Hacks For MOMS - June 10, 2017