Parenting is a very tasking and rewarding job, provided we do it as it’s supposed to be done, I believe. You need wisdom to train and teach your child. Being a parent, exposes you to a new world of unseen challenges every day. Key is to be patient and keep calm while dealing with them.
Children are like raw clay waiting to be carved out into nice models.
As parents it’s our responsibility to observe and understand their behavior as kids do what they see us doing or perceive us to be doing.
If a child intentionally disturbs you, then it’s a sign of him trying to seek your attention as he may be feeling need of your physical affection. Kids don’t know how to ask for what they want in such cases, but they certainly know how to trigger your reaction.
Physical affection is very important in case of kids.
It gives them a feel of security and assurance that you as a parent are with them, to take care of them. And your child needs this reassurance repeatedly. Cuddles, kisses and hugs between parent and child leave a soothing effect on both of them. It strengthens the parent child bond which eventually would help a parent in better upbringing of the child.
Happy Parenting with Budding Star
To know more about Parenting Tips. Click here
- 5 Golden Rules of Parenting That You Mustn’t Forget - July 7, 2021
- How to Match Fragrance to an Outfit - June 6, 2021
- 200 Indian Baby Boy Names of 2021 with Meaning - March 1, 2021
- Eco Friendly Sanitary Pads - March 1, 2021
- Child Development Stages - February 24, 2021
- 10 Best Mosquito Nets for Babies - January 19, 2021
- Ideas for Healthy Lunch Boxes for Kids - September 19, 2020
- Importance of Games in Child’s Life - August 31, 2020
- February Wellness Pledge Calendar - January 31, 2020
- 25 Ideal Newborn Baby Gift Ideas - August 26, 2019