You love them?
Just do that immensely and a little care. Believe me they will be reaching heights.
You don’t always need to tell them what to do and what not to do. Let them know what to do on their own. Everybody feels the same way when it comes to freedom, let them do what they want and they will learn where to go after that, they’ll know the right path.
You know what?
All they want is some affection. Talk to them on various topics, about the things going around the globe. This is all what they need. Being a parent is a choice not a compulsion, don’t prove that it is the later one.
You don’t want to see them broken but don’t take away the chance of even trying from them. Albert Einstein once said, “Everybody is genius in their own field but if you’ll judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will waste it’s life thinking itself a fool” .
Whenever your child is feeling low or having any problem just go to them and whisper in their ears “I Believe in you”. It takes some courage but increases your child’s belief in you and you’ll be no less than an angel to them. If your child isn’t good in academics or any other thing in which you wanted him to do wonders then no worries, just find the thing in which they feel the best and the wonders will come to them.
You may be interested in reading-
- Parent Teacher Meeting in Poem - June 6, 2021
- What Do Teenagers Want? - October 5, 2017
- Can Money buy you happiness? - July 6, 2017
- I Am YOURS’ - June 10, 2017
- Generation Gap with Parents - June 4, 2017
- Best dance classes for kids in Chandigarh - May 18, 2017
- Book shops for kids in Chandigarh - May 2, 2017
- Aspiration of a Teenager to Dream Big!! - March 23, 2017
- School Life in a Poem - January 30, 2017