In summer, the mercury level is increasing every day. Temperature has been scoring high and the humidity level grows between 60 and 80 percent. Most of us feel low and dehydrated in such a climate. Our body needs cooling foods that keep our energy level stable and balance our diet. So, we have a list of best food for summers which is good for your health.
In summer season the chances of health problems are increase and face some health problems like skin sensitivities, dehydration, vitamin and mineral deficiencies. The simple solution of this problem is taking a good and healthy diet.
You know summer is the perfect time to shift to flip-flop, but did you know that it is also the right time to change diet?
Eat fruit in fruit season because fruit are rich of nutrients in the summer season. But fruit are not the only food for summer season. There are many other food items which are good for health in the summer season.
In this article we give a list of Best food for summers which are good for your health. The list is given below:
- Yogurt: For summer season food, yogurt is one of the best options. It is a delicious coolant. You can make lassi, chilled butter milk and raita from the yogurt. To make your dish testier you can add fruits.
- Coconut water: Coconut water is a wonderful summer food with full health benefits and cooling properties. It contains simple sugars, minerals. Coconut water contains the anti – ageing properties.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is one of the most popular fruit of summer season. It is rich in antioxidants. If you want to eat watermelon, then don’t buy chopped watermelon slices by the roadside vendors. Because there is a risk of a diarrhea infection. Buy a watermelon, cool it at home and have lots of it benefits.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has many fibers that can help to manage stiffness at bay. It can help you to stay cool and make each of yours bites crunchier.
- Mint: Mint is an easily available, inexpensive, simple herb by which you can make pudina raita. You can eat it in the form of chutneys. Mint does not help bring down the body temperature; we love it because of its refreshing and delicious taste.
- Green veggies: Green vegetables are good for health. They have high water content. So it is good to have many of them in the summer months. Don’t overcook them because over cooking can cause a loss of water contained in it.
- Onions: onions are one of the best cooling foods in summers. You can eat onions to add your dips, raitas, curries and salads to help keep you cool. Red onions are very rich in quercetin. Quercetin is a natural anti-allergen. Onions protect you from sunstroke.
For any query you may leave your comment in a comment box below.
You may also read:
10 super foods for your child healthy development
Best Food For kids Brain Development
Best food for summers
- 6 Quick Beauty Hacks for New Moms - April 20, 2023
- Details Of The Lipid Profile Test - April 5, 2023
- 15 Expert Recommended Products That Every Child Must Have - March 7, 2023
- 5 Ways To Save Money For Your Kids For Future - March 3, 2023
- 10 Common Challenges of Naming Twins & How to Deal With Them - February 28, 2023
- Tips For Balanced Nutrition In Kids With Food Allergy - February 9, 2023
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes To Make Your Mornings Cheerful - January 23, 2023
- 7 Proven Home Remedies for Increasing Baby Hair - January 16, 2023
- 5 Best Attractions to See in Brussels, Belgium - November 3, 2022
- 5 Golden Rules of Parenting That You Mustn’t Forget - September 28, 2022