Method of Preparation:
In a bowl add salt (1/2sp), chili powder (1sp), gram masala (1/2sp), green chilies (1/2sp) and coriander leaves (1sp) to the boiled mashed potatoes (500g), mix well.
Take some milk in a bowl and dip a bread slice for few seconds and squeeze the milk from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
- How an Amber Necklace Became My Natural Approach to Teething - June 23, 2018
- Is a Vegan Diet Healthy for Kids - February 9, 2017
- Best Food For kids Brain Development - January 31, 2017
- Bread Roll - January 30, 2017
- The Best Time of my Life, My Nine Months Pregnancy - January 30, 2017
- I Made Them Call Me Their Son - January 30, 2017
- The Journey - January 30, 2017