Hello Everyone. I am Suraj Sandeep. I am a big boy as tomorrow I will start my new School. I will now go to a Nursery. Today I am going to tell you all about my Papa. I call him Acha, Pappa or Achu depending on my mood. If I have to generally enquire about him (which is normally every 10 mins or sometimes 5 minutes) I call him Achoo.
So let us now come back to my Story about my Papa/Achoo.
He is very tall and strong but not stronger than me. I have bigger muscles and I beat him at every boxing match that we play at night. (I do not know when the bed will break but I am kid, so I am not responsible for it). My Achoo takes care of me very much so he brings me new toys and sometimes he himself turns into a toy for me. He usually becomes a swing or a slide for me. I sit on top of his tummy and sing Row Row Row your boat.
I like it when he comes home early and takes me out in a car at the beach. I am a good boy so I also give him a nice massage when he comes home. Sometimes he would also take me to school in Car. My Achoo also allows me to drive our Car. He never shouts at me and always takes me out to see JCB, Dumper Truck and Crane.
My Papa/Achoo is a very handsome man after all he is my father, he got his good looks from me. He sometimes, no most of the times copies my dressing style. He has now started buying T shirts same like me. We both have Minion T Shirts and even Red Cap, which is always kept in the car, though my Red Cap is cute as it has two ears.
He also teaches me. When you come to my house, I will show you what all he has taught me. My Achoo also dances with me sometimes. Now enough said, I have the best papa in the World and I love him because he knowingly or unknowingly takes care of me and I also know that he loves me the most in the world.
- Benefits of Eating Dates - March 3, 2021
- How to select the Right Gynaecologist - April 12, 2018
- Innovative Ways To Celebrate Children’s Day - November 13, 2017
- How To Avoid Diaper Rash - October 15, 2017
- Child Sex Abuse and its Legal Remedies - July 22, 2017
- Child Sex Abuse - July 18, 2017
- My Papa My Superhero - June 18, 2017
- How I taught My Kid To Share - June 17, 2017
- Top 5 Reasons why Working Mothers Should not quit their jobs - May 26, 2017
- Constantly fatigued…Tips to get your energy back - May 3, 2017