Since my childhood I faced the issue of irregular periods. I underwent several medical test and every time the results would be normal. One small change in my diet since recent days has helped me over come this problem. This post discuss the medical benefits of eating dates.
I started regularly having almost 6 dates everyday in the morning. Now I am not much of a person who loves sweets so initially it was a bit difficult for me to handle the taste but slowly and steadily I got used to the taste. Dates may be warm for some people’s body so it is suggested that you have a glass of milk along with it. What I used to generally do is avoid having dates on the days it was warm in order to avoid any reactions. A couple of times I also had got heat boils but then just a couple of days just avoid eating them.
The other benefit of eating dates regularly is that it helps you in getting rid of the pimples and also brings a huge difference on your face. Regular eating of dates makes your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
Here are the medical Benefits of eating Dates:-
- Dates help in making your bones stronger, so they can save you from future osteoporosis;
- Dates also help you in improving your digestion;
- It is rich in iron and therefore helps you in overcoming your iron deficiency and thus solving your problem of low hemoglobin and regularizing your periods.
- It strengthens your nervous system.
- It helps in maintaining the elasticity of your skin and bringing back that glow on your face.
While, I am not medical expert but having dates regularly has helped me battle my irregular Periods. Each one of ours body is different and so are our requirements. You need not have 6 dates daily but one a day definitely wont harm you.
Feel Constantly fatigued…Click here for Tips to get your energy back!
- How to select the Right Gynaecologist - April 12, 2018
- Innovative Ways To Celebrate Children’s Day - November 13, 2017
- How To Avoid Diaper Rash - October 15, 2017
- A Date a Day Keeps The Doctor Away - August 3, 2017
- Child Sex Abuse and its Legal Remedies - July 22, 2017
- Child Sex Abuse - July 18, 2017
- My Papa My Superhero - June 18, 2017
- How I taught My Kid To Share - June 17, 2017
- Top 5 Reasons why Working Mothers Should not quit their jobs - May 26, 2017
- Constantly fatigued…Tips to get your energy back - May 3, 2017