Hello New Mums, It’s Mittali New mother of a 4 month old baby girl and here is something I feel like sharing with you all which might help you too-Spit Ups in Infants-What to do
My child 4 months old baby girl , spit up after every feed and many other times as well for quite a long time, she spits a lot , she spits curdled milk which is usually considered fine in Infants. But as a new mother I was worried I consulted many pediatricians. All said the same thing it happens kids have GERD, which causes them to spit up , their digestive system is too small and they gasp air while on breastfeed. GERD is not a disease , in simple words it is a kind of acidity in Infants as far as I understood from our pediatrician .
Spit Ups in Infants-What to do: Remedy –
Well, as far as remedy is concerned I am no doctor and yeah medical science has no remedy for this as well . Mothers are often advised on Breastfeeding positions but if you are already doing it wrong or don’t actually understand the damn position.
What you can do in that situation or what I do –
- Hold your baby at a 30 degree angle or just take her on your shoulder or turn her upside down on your lap and Pat her back gently it will help the child to throw easily.
- If your child cries too much take her to a walk to help release the gas.
- Give your child some tummy time. place her tummy against your tummy to help reduce the reflux or gas.
These tips are from my own experience, I hope it will help other mums out there to help soothe their munchkins. Take care mothers and do let me know whether this write up was a help or not. And yes….Take it Easy Moms..!!!
Happy Parenting with Budding Star …!!
- I wish She had a Dadi-Mom - October 30, 2018
- How to Soothe a Crying Baby - October 5, 2017
- Phone Trapped in This Mobile World - August 18, 2017
- Breastfeeding-My Story - August 5, 2017
- Happy 6 Months-My Journey of Learning - July 14, 2017
- My Guidance On Menstruation – To My Daughter - June 28, 2017
- My First Love - June 18, 2017
- Take it Easy Mom! - June 2, 2017
- Spit Ups In Infants-What To Do - May 17, 2017