Come along. Let us explore the world of Pregnancy week by week by looking at fetal development, moods & symptoms with do’s and don’ts and pregnancy-related frequently asked questions. Here we’ll explore the various stages of pregnancy and what you can expect throughout each trimester.
First Trimester Weeks:
Congratulations! Finally, you have made a baby. In your 1st Trimester, you don’t look pregnant, but your body undergoes a lot of changes. Here, hormonal changes play a major role. This is a very crucial trimester for your pregnancy. So, you have to take extra care of yourself. Learn what you can expect and important information about do’s & don’ts during the first trimester of pregnancy.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|
|Week 8||Week 9||Week 10||Week 11||Week 12||Week 13|
Second Trimester Weeks:
Pregnancy is a journey of several changes and bypassing all changes you’ve now reached to your second trimester of pregnancy. 2nd Trimester is considered to be the most comfortable period. Here, early pregnancy symptoms disappear and you will start looking pregnant. Start your mommy baby talk in this trimester. Check out the complete information that what changes and development you can expect in your pregnancy week by week.
|Week 14||Week 15||Week 16||Week 17||Week 18||Week 19||Week 20|
|Week 21||Week 22||Week 23||Week 24||Week 25||Week 26||Week 27|
Third Trimester Weeks:
Welcome to the last trimester of pregnancy. You will meet your baby soon! In your 3rd Trimester, you will be asked to visit your doctor more often which is going to be followed by several blood tests, urine tests, and liver functioning tests. Let us understand what changes will happen in your fetal development and how you will behave with your moods and symptoms. Know what kind of care you will have to take in Do’s and Don’ts section in your pregnancy week by week.
|Week 28||Week 29||Week 30||Week 31||Week 32||Week 33||Week 34||Week 35|
|Week 36||Week 37||Week 38||Week 39||Week 40||Week 41||Week 42|
- Easy Ways to Make Math Interesting for Kids - May 29, 2020
- How to Get Rid of Dry and Dull Lips Naturally - April 2, 2020
- Top 15 Symptoms of Baby Girl During Pregnancy - March 28, 2020
- Top 15 Symptoms of Baby Boy During Pregnancy - March 27, 2020
- Everything You Want To Know About The Sims 4 Pregnancy Mods - March 18, 2020
- Role of Social Class in Parenting - January 7, 2020
- Fostering- A Form of Employment with Human Touch - November 9, 2019
- Everything You Need To Know About Car Insurance Policies For Seniors - October 31, 2019
- The Benefits of Spending More on High-End Sneakers - October 30, 2019
- How to clean a Mattress - October 24, 2019